Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need cheaper alternitive
OK guys I need some big help

Someone gave me a Cohiba Siglo and I really really really liked it[cigar]. I can get more but it is going to cost me a ton of money[baby]. So the big help I need is their something similar to the above at a more modest price. Yes I know us Americans are not supposed to have these in out possession or buy them[police]. But this smoke was the best.

Just so everyone knows it started out very smooth and finished more on the strong bitey side. By the time I finished I felt like I drank several beers it was intoxicating. Man do I want another.

Alright hope someone can help settle my urge!

Chili_p
you want to play you have to pay. There are far better Cubans than Cohiba's for a lot less money. waht size are you refering to?
I like something in the 46 and up ring size and about 6" max length.

Chili_p
upman mag 46, RASS, PSD#4, SLR series A  are just some, that are way chaper and imo better than cohiba's
RYJ Ex#3, JL #1, HDM Epi 1, Punch RS 11, Punch Punch, RG CE, etc.

It's close the MC Edmundo and Piramide sizes as well, if that's your thing.
Here's the answer to cuban newbies, don't bother with any more singles, buy by the box, and here's my suggestion for starters: MC#2's  You will be absolutely in awe at the sight of a full box.  2006 is a good year as well.  Also you will then be able to start building your collection.  I'm sure the boys here can give you some tips on building a coolerdor for your cubans.

a lot of people, including me can't affford to buy a box.
Yeah but ya know what it seems as though you get shafted when you buy singles, I just bought six padilla lanceros at lunch at 90 bucks when the box is 300 and some change. there is 24 in a box (I think) and 90 x 4 = 360 not 300. Insert you got screwed comment here. 

As for the cohibas at a lower price I agree w/beerlord on the Partagas series D4's
considering cuban prices they are a luxury not a staple of any collection.  i agree with graham on buying by the box.  in the end it's much cheaper and a better guarantee of quality and authenticity.

i agree with beerlord that there are many many sticks better than the cohiba at a fraction of the cost. 

the monte #2 is a great staple.  a box of ten can be had for approximately $120.  if you like the monte or the idea of it try it's poor man's cousin the diplomatico where you can get a box for $135 or so for 25.

the upman mag is also sweet as is the upman petite corona.

Thanks guys, Now I have something to do tonight while my wife is at work. With all these suggestions I will be busy all night.

Chili_p