Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
National Champs!
After the opening kickoff return for 93 yards, it seems like the Buckeyes packed it in and went back to Ohio Big Grin

Most Florida critics got the final score of the game right 41 - 14, but no one expeted the Gators to score the 41 points Smile

Florida proved they were the right team for the title game. Michigan proved they didnt even belong in the Rose Bowl.

[Image: 174931_3.JPG]

Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
Awesome game!! Good for them!! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
poor tom.  :?
Sad And JoeBob!
boo

this game made me feel like I WASTED the $62 I spent on beer at the bar watching it.

Thats all I got to say about that.....

I say that game did prove who the national champ is:

Undefeated BOISE STATE!

TomC

PS and it was a win some lose some weekend, cause the Pats did stomp the piss out of Mikeys Gang Green. . . .
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
JoeBob Wrote:boo

this game made me feel like I WASTED the $62 I spent on beer at the bar watching it.

Thats all I got to say about that.....
Joe money spent on beer is never a wasted expenditure. Smile
ColbyPants Wrote:I say that game did prove who the national champ is:

Undefeated BOISE STATE!

TomC

PS and it was a win some lose some weekend, cause the Pats did stomp the piss out of Mikeys Gang Green. . . .

1. agreed.  the statue of liberty play. wow.

2. but gang green at least hung close for 3 1/2 quarters. Wink
Damn, I thought we were going to be discussing Zabransky and Ian Johnson.
Boise state...hmph... although it was one of the greatest finishes in a game I have ever seen Smile

As for Gang Green, they did lose to the Patsies (who will get stomped by the Bolts this weekend), but it was a satisfing season for Jets fans, especially since all the "experts" expected them to win only 4 or 5  games and wouldn't have a chance in hell to make the playoffs Smile
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]