Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I phone is here!!!!!!!!!!!
Finally apple has come out with their own phone, this thing rocks!

http://www.apple.com/iphone/
It's pretty nice but they only offer a 4GB or 8GB, if I was to get it I would want an 80GB plus for all my music
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
i have a 60 gig i pod and have not even come close to filling it. plus I wouldn't want to use my phone for a mp3 player because it just chews up the battery.
Fishpoop Wrote:i have a 60 gig i pod and have not even come close to filling it. plus I wouldn't want to use my phone for a mp3 player because it just chews up the battery.
I agree but if they are intending you to use this as an ipod/movie/audio book/pic/phone they better up the GB's.  Who wants to have to carry around two devices when they can carry one.  That is the point isn't it?
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
somewhat, by they are just trying to compete with the smart phones right now. I have the Treo 700w and I hate the windows environment on it, i should have gone with the palm software.
Fishpoop Wrote:somewhat, by they are just trying to compete with the smart phones right now. I have the Treo 700w and I hate the windows environment on it, i should have gone with the palm software.

I too have the 700W and love mine.  I just hate the fact that they can't come up with a two in one phone
oh I know what you mean, you know they have to be able to support a longer battery life. I am still trying to get used to my 700w but the thing I notice is that I can't get it to play mpeg video's. I just got the wifi card for it, I love that.
Fishpoop Wrote:oh I know what you mean, you know they have to be able to support a longer battery life. I am still trying to get used to my 700w but the thing I notice is that I can't get it to play mpeg video's. I just got the wifi card for it, I love that.
yeah, I never do the videos on it.  When I went to a outdoor concert I tried to record a video of the band but it did not come out nor the sound
no kidding that is weird. on the palm sofware never had a problem playing mpegs, but the w won't let you do it. so no more P0RN to download on my phone Sad
and even better "invention" is that itv settop jobby.