Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Billed as a Bungalow...
Yep, I too got bit.

Note said "Have a freakin Happy New Year" or something like that.

Anyway he hit me with some damn impressive sticks.

Including:
  • A rather large Hamingway Maduro (size unknown at the moment... it's BIG)
  • A VSG Wizard
  • A Tatuaje
  • & Flor de Oliva Cameroon...
Thank you so much BB...

Now lets see, it took about 6 months for me to exact my revenge last time... hmmm...
Whoa Confusedhock:   .....Nice bomb!!  Smile

If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Skip that Hemingway is probably a Masterpiece Maduro or an Untold Story Maduro. The Masterpieces are much more common so that would probably be my guess. Nice hit BB!!!!
that there would be an untold story, skipper-captain-sir! Big Grin

it's got a good year of age, they're smoking awful nice now. enjoy the sticks, was my pleasure to bomb a most worthy of worthy botl's.

all i ask is more killer pics of giant dead fish. Confusedhock:
Bungalowbill Wrote:that there would be an untold story, skipper-captain-sir! Big Grin

it's got a good year of age, they're smoking awful nice now. enjoy the sticks, was my pleasure to bomb a most worthy of worthy botl's.

Love the Untold Story!! Very nice Smile
another nice hit price.  Smile
Bungalowbill Wrote:that there would be an untold story, skipper-captain-sir! Big Grin

i'll work on that too.  [Image: yaelfish.gif]  Thanks again. You're a class act.
[user=35]Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo[/user] wrote:
Quote:

i'll work on that too.  [Image: yaelfish.gif]  Thanks again. You're a class act.

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Sink the Skipper.  Good job, BB.
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.