Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Howdy Y'all !
Just wanted to step in here & say howdy. Been around for a while now, thought it was time to step into the corral.

Been smok'n for a while now, mostly Montecruz, H. Upmann, and Romeo ye Julieta Cedro's. Not what most of you know as top of the line, but I like them.
[welcome]

TomC
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
[welcome]Tex...and cigars are all about what YOU like....glad to have ya on the forum:dude:
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
[welcome]
Howdy there you tex longhorn. I be new too trying to learn.
[welcome] Tex
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
[welcome]  [rob]

Hey, everyone's cigar tastes change from time to time.

I still like the Cedros Deluxe #2....reminds me...I need to get another box of them Big Grin
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
[welcome][welcome][welcome]
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
welcome, everyone here is Texas friendly, or atleast have not held it against me yet!!! LMAO...welcome to the site....two new southerners this week!!! Yeah.....
Welcome to Stogiechat Tex, always glad to have a new member. Enjoy!
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"