Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The kids next door
bartok Wrote:
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:aw come on big guy.  every generation always says that the next one is the worst and god help us all and then some day the switch just flips and it all works out.  we all did the same stupid shit.  elvis didn't kill my parents.  the rolling stones didn't kill me and I doubt whatever happens tomorrow will kill my kids. 
Well, it'll kill a few kids - but we need that or there'll be nothing protecting the gene pool at all.  A little natural selection never hurt anyone.
truth squared.
Trust me we need all the Chlorine in the gene pool we can get Big Grin.

Chili_P
A woman I work with is approaching 55. The other day she left work early for some minor sergury. It seems something in a tendant in her hand got messed up and now she cant move her index finger. It "locked". It's minor but I laughed when she said her dad use to say: "What we do in our first fifty years of life we pay for in our second fifty years". Pretty much all she did was type so not much payment there...

Then I roared as I though of those yoyo's on the movie Jackass.
poor lady got it in the wrong finger....lol....mine is the middle finger left hand...guess I used it too much my first 50yrs!! LMAO
Looks like one of these guys made the news.

Lawsuit by 22 year old.
Maduro_Scotty Wrote:Looks like one of these guys made the news.

Lawsuit by 22 year old.
I don't know who's worse...the 22 year old or his lawyer who took his case...
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
last night this kid down the hall stuck the fire extinguisher under the door.  I know why he did it too...he was drunk, and I'd been making fun of him for calling 9-11 a consipracy. 

We're on a dry campus, and your room can be checked if there's reasonable evidence...so I funneled half a bottle of grain-belt under his door.  I also took a poster he had on his door that said "9-11 truth for America's youth" down, set it in the urinal, and did something I've been wanting to do since the beginning of september.  Big Grin
mtb4u Wrote:last night this kid down the hall stuck the fire extinguisher under the door.  I know why he did it too...he was drunk, and I'd been making fun of him for calling 9-11 a consipracy. 

We're on a dry campus, and your room can be checked if there's reasonable evidence...so I funneled half a bottle of grain-belt under his door.  I also took a poster he had on his door that said "9-11 truth for America's youth" down, set it in the urinal, and did something I've been wanting to do since the beginning of september.  Big Grin

this seems to be escalating at a frightening pace.  Be careful my friend.

TomC
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
ColbyPants Wrote:
mtb4u Wrote:last night this kid down the hall stuck the fire extinguisher under the door.  I know why he did it too...he was drunk, and I'd been making fun of him for calling 9-11 a consipracy. 

this seems to be escalating at a frightening pace.  Be careful my friend.

TomC
Is it time to feed him the Ex-Lax brownies & the super glue him in to his room?
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
You should rent P.C.U. and make popcorn and invite your friends.Wink