Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PARKSTER
Parkster Wrote:The only thing that bothers me about the Malaysia job is the pilot of the plane that I would be flying on.

[Image: Pilot2.jpg]

Just make sure you don't sit on the Captains lap!

Be safe Dave.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
we're proud of you Dave...just stay safe!
Dave it sounds like you need some windshield time. At least that's what I call it. I do most of my thinking and decision making while driving down the road when I'm by myself and have plenty of time.

Grab a cigar, pen and pad. Get relaxed & write the pros/cons of each offer, especially the parts that keep you & your family together. Then you can make an informed & well thought out decision. And since you're already writing, scratch down a chapter or two of your new book.Big Grin

Be careful and hope you have a another safe round this trip.

malaysia might be nice. warm water, good waves, fresh fruit...

just as an example, a buddy of mine divorced himself from his company a few years ago to become a consultant and is happy as hell. gets to take time off when he needs to (read:kids) and doesn't have to deal with the biggest headache of all, employees. ("boss, i'm in jail, can you come pick me up?" -true story)
of course, that means he has to stir up his own business a little more, which means a bit more pressure, but he says he'd never go back. and he gets to charge consultant fees, which are extortion if you have to pay, windfall megastoke is you're getting paid. remember that the more you charge, the more people will think you actually know what you're doing. Big Grin

best of luck. use the schwartz.
God's speed Dave.  Anywhere but Baku sounds about right.  Take care and watch your back bro. 
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"