Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back Finally!
With everything thats been going on lately I havent found the time to get on the forums at all! But at last, I am finally here to stay Smile Cant wait to get back up to date on all things good and smokey Smile

-Ben
[welcome] back.  I feel the same way, this seems like my first day being in here for a month, even though I've stopped in a few times, still haven't gotten caught up.
Where the hell have BOTH of you guys been?  Good to see you back.  Now get to posting!
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Welcome back Ben! Hope all is well and things have settled down for you. How's the pup doing?

LC, did your damn phone quit working? lol We need to set up our next herf, give me a call.

Glad to see both of ya back.
Welcome back! Big Grin
[user=25]discdog[/user] wrote:
Quote:Welcome back Ben! Hope all is well and things have settled down for you. How's the pup doing?

All is better...still not great but getting there! The pup is great...crazy and still giving me headaches but fun and lovable none the less lol...after this week i should be back to posting alot more per day...just a hectic week with getting back to classes and such!

-Ben
Welcome back Ben, nice hearing from you and nice hearing from you LC as well! Get a local saturday obedience class for you and the pup, you will appreciate the extra effort down the road. 
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
Welcome back Ben & Grant!!

Big Grin
[welcome]back
Hey there!
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!