Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Box Purchace
Mark Wrote:
Bungalowbill Wrote:sweet. it's like watching someone take their first hit of heroin. a year from now, you'll be posting pics of your third coolerdor or eighth box purchase of the month. get down with the sickness! Big Grin
Thats not true!  I stared here with a 100 ct humi and thats all I still have. :?
yes it's true folks.  and he still can use the 100ct. because he uses joe's entire house as a walkin humidor to store the rest of his stash. Smile
I just got my first pound of beads today to finish my coolerdor project now I just need to fill it.

Large Cooler at Boaters World: Free with Rewards certificate/Gift card

Pound of Viper's Beads w/another Hygrometer: $59.63

Agitating my Lovely Wife with another Expensive Hobie: Priceless Wink

Pictures coming soon.
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
Mark Wrote:
Bungalowbill Wrote:sweet. it's like watching someone take their first hit of heroin. a year from now, you'll be posting pics of your third coolerdor or eighth box purchase of the month. get down with the sickness! Big Grin
Thats not true!  I started here with a 100 ct humi and thats all I still have. :?
yes it's true folks.  and he still can use the 100ct. because he uses joe's entire house as a walkin humidor to store the rest of his stash. Smile

Tongue

Thats where he's been all along, he doesn't have a new chick, he's been rotating and cataloging my stash.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Mark Wrote:
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
Mark Wrote:
Thats not true!  I started here with a 100 ct humi and thats all I still have. :?

Tongue

Thats where he's been all along, he doesn't have a new chick, he's been rotating and cataloging my stash.
roflmfao!!!! [lol]
LOL you two ^^Big Grin

Here are some Pictures

[Image: Coolerdor1.jpg]

[Image: Coolerdor2.jpg]
very nice setup bro.  enjoy filling it.

you want the fans behind the beads though bro to blow across the top of them.
wow, that's a lot of beads for a cooler... and I dont think you need any fans let alone two... but I suppose overkill is better than underkill.
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:wow, that's a lot of beads for a cooler... and I dont think you need any fans let alone two... but I suppose overkill is better than underkill.
He's just getting ready with the extra beads and fan for six months from now when he swears he wont buy another box because his coolidor is full. Then he has to run out to Walmart at 10:00pm to pick up another cooler because he just left his local B&M with two more boxes and their's no where to store them.
Another one bites the dust.  Good looking smokes