Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOVO Figurado
JoeBob Wrote:first, I want to reiterate that the rosado is RED. RED.
I've seen nothing like it, ever.

This cannot be overstressed.  I actually wondered if it was died, it was that red.

TomC
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
JoeBob Wrote:first, I want to reiterate that the rosado is RED. RED.
I've seen nothing like it, ever.

I actually liked the barber pole figurado better.
Hehe, also had a wrapper issue with it.

Maybe I'm rough with them, I don't know.
But both of them tried to unravel at the spot where I hold them.

The barberpole started off a bit harsh, but quickly opened up into a very flavorful, quite enjoyable smoke.

Recently, I saw a pic of a square pressed LOVO maduro....looked VERY good.
I'm anxious to place an order for some maduros, just to find out how they are!

I've had a few of the rosados...loved'em!

Rob recently gifted me a barber pole...It'll burn this Friday night!! Big Grin 
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
    Well I tried my first Lovo Rosado today. It is very red, not my first red cigar I had another one about 2 years ago same color only it was a churchhill. don't remember the name it came in a sampler pack.
    Anyway this Lovo had a pretty good burn ( a little uneven at times but took to correction nicely). Draw was flawless. Taste was different, I don't know how to explain. It was a very good taste with a undertone of something I can't put my finger on. Almost like an after taste, of a diet soda at the first inch or so. It was a lot smoother after that though. Good cigar like to try one with more age to see if it will improve (just so happens that I had 2 of them so we will see).

P.S I love the Perfecto shape
fishhound Wrote:   P.S I love the Perfecto shape

I do too!!!!!

it looks great!!!!!

Big Grin
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
Looks like I need to fire one of my Figurados up. Smoked the barber pole and loved it now its time to see if the Figurado is better.
I smoked one of these today thanks to Sergio hooking me up.Wink  I really enjoyed the flavors.  The slightly sweet spicyness with the creamy smoke really was nice.  I will definitely be adding these to the cabinet.  Where do I get a box?

Sergio...........
macallan2 Wrote:I smoked one of these today thanks to Sergio hooking me up.Wink  I really enjoyed the flavors.  The slightly sweet spicyness with the creamy smoke really was nice.  I will definitely be adding these to the cabinet.  Where do I get a box?

Sergio...........
from me.....Big GrinBig GrinCool.....pm sent
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
sergione Wrote:
macallan2 Wrote:I smoked one of these today thanks to Sergio hooking me up.Wink  I really enjoyed the flavors.  The slightly sweet spicyness with the creamy smoke really was nice.  I will definitely be adding these to the cabinet.  Where do I get a box?

Sergio...........
from me.....Big GrinBig GrinCool.....pm sent

uh-oh.....looks like we need contact lovo...Confusedhock:

-jesse
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves