Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Game!
Frankly at this point (end of the third Quareter, NE 28, IN 21)  I am satisfied with what happens in this game, no matter who wins.  If only because, for once a game has lived up to the hype.

TomC
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
well its about time they got to the super bowl.

Good Game. [rob]

TomC
Yep -- If Manning lost this one, I would insist that he shoot a string of Public Service Announcements detailing the Heimlich Manuever.
HE DID IT BABY!!!!!!  My boys are going to the big game!!!
I'm not a Colts fan, but I'm glad they won.  They were the better team and deserved it.  I didn't want to go through another year of dynasty crap.  Bless you Colts.
It was a terrific and exciting game, even though I pretty much hate both these teams.

At least the Patsies aren't going to the SB this year (YAY!) Smile
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
MikeD Wrote:It was a terrific and exciting game, even though I pretty much hate both these teams.

At least the Patsies aren't going to the SB this year (YAY!) Smile

Problem is, with NE & NO out, I have no real rooting interest in the SB now.  I am really not too keen on the Colts, but to be that good for that long without a SB shot would have been a shame. So what happens if Manning gags up the SB and Rex the Wonder Dog throws for 4 TDs? Do we build the funeral pyre on the 50?

wingo Wrote:I'm not a Colts fan, but I'm glad they won.  They were the better team and deserved it.  I didn't want to go through another year of dynasty crap.  Bless you Colts.
This is the reason I am taking this so well.  The Pats overachieved this year. (and its fun to watch a team do better than they should, butit doesnt really hurt when reality sets in). Seriously.  On paper they had no chance in this game or the one in SD, but they made them both exciting.  The media makes it sond like ithe the pats from a few years ago, but anybody who really followed them saw they just hung around and waited for the other team to choke.  For once Manning & Co. didnt.

hmmm

TomC
If Manning loses the SB, i think Manning will be the next Dan Marino... great QB...0 SB rings
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
one of the greatest games ever played!!!! it was it's own Superbowl.But can Manning elude da' Bears "D"? and Rex better be on his "A" for it to happen.Cool
Bluesman455 Wrote:one of the greatest games ever played!!!! it was it's own Superbowl.But can Manning elude da' Bears "D"? and Rex better be on his "A" for it to happen.Cool
Definatley an instant classic. I think Indy will win, but I'll be pullin for the Bears though.  I'm sitting right in the middle of Indy/Bears country.  60 miles from Indy, and 120 miles from the windy city.  Somehow I turned out a Steelers fan.  Go figure.