Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grrrrrrrr......
Rubie Wrote:ECK! The f#ck is that?! Is that a photoshop?! Good lord, please tell me yes...
not a photo shop...that dog won the ugliest dog contest 3 years in a row.  His name is Sam and he is a pedigree 14 yo chinese crested, from Santa Barbara. of course that was 2 years ago.
Irishcelt Wrote:
Rubie Wrote:ECK! The f#ck is that?! Is that a photoshop?! Good lord, please tell me yes...
not a photo shop...that dog won the ugliest dog contest 3 years in a row.  His name is Sam and he is a pedigree 14 yo chinese crested, from Santa Barbara. of course that was 2 years ago.

Santa Barbara, you say? Didn't think anything that ugly could come from such a beautiful place.
Poor Sam passed away last year.  Too ugly!
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
[user=65]Bobgun[/user] wrote:
Quote:MAD DOG!!!

[Image: samdog.jpg]

lmao! Confusedhock:

looks like the "tales from the crypt" guy.
[Image: wild-dog-CRW_6117.jpg]

Mad Dog killed me!!!!! Holy shite!!!! mailbox blown to pieces!!! Tatuaje,Fuente Don Carlos and get this....God of Fire !!!!!!!!!! [party4][party4][party4][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow] HAIL!!!!!!!!!!!! Bill.[rob]
wow, impressive.

WinkThat ugly beast has a big bite!!Wink

Way to go!

TomC
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
Dang Bluesman, you got took out in high style. Great bomb BB!

And one truely fugly dog.
[user=29]Bluesman455[/user] wrote:
Quote:[Image: wild-dog-CRW_6117.jpg]

Mad Dog killed me!!!!! Holy shite!!!! mailbox blown to pieces!!! Tatuaje,Fuente Don Carlos and get this....God of Fire !!!!!!!!!! [party4][party4][party4][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow] HAIL!!!!!!!!!!!! Bill.[rob]

a little bird told me you wanted to try a gof. then my dog caught wind of it, and all hell broke loose. enjoy, bluesey!
You truly are mad, BB. But in a nice way.  Great hit!
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
gof?????Confusedhock:

some serious first ballot hall of fame botl'ing right there.