Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CAO Sold
take the money and run!!! bunch of Pikers FUGG you CAO!!!! [pirate][rob]
Beerlord Wrote:interesting. on a side note, i've been hitting the little criollo's that come inthe the tin, 4x40 or somtign liek that, at work and i must say, they arn't anywhere near as good as teh larger rg's, very harsh.
you will find that the smaller tin style cigars tend to be more harsh than their larger cousins.
It said in the article that Tim O. signed a contract to be president of the company for the next five years.
I very much enjoy the CX2, Soprano, Brazilia, & Italia.
MX2, Criollo & Golds don't do it for me.

I don't think the consumers will see any significant change in the near future...but it will be interesting to see what happens in the next couple years.
Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock:

cano has been ill...

I'll give Tim a call and see what I can find out.
Interesting.  I suppose this could open up the European market for CAO?

Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock:

cano has been ill...

yup first time i'm reading this.
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock:

cano has been ill...

yup first time i'm reading this.

well hope Cano pulls through

I think this move will just expand CAO....but we will see how quality turns out

stock up guys just in case.....its Y2CAO
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
sergione Wrote:its Y2CAO
lol
I have not yet heard from Tim (I understand he can't talk to anyone outside of that pre-approved release to CA). But I did manage to speak with a few insiders (real insiders)... The word is what CAO hopes to gain mostly is entrance into Cuban leaf. As a US company this could never happen with current laws. Wintermans has Cuban connections and the first major plan (so I'm told) is to release a few of their more popular cigars with some Cuban filler in it for same in Canada. Europe will be next (waterman has the European and Canadian distribution too whereas CAO brings the US and hand made cigars to the table). It does seem like a good marriage.