• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predictions???
wingo Wrote:
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
ColbyPants Wrote:Colts by ten.

but generally speaking: YAWN!

generally not interested at all.

TomC
yup.  absolute snoozefest.  either way we lose.  either more peyton manning humping everything up to and including depends commercials or ten thousand interviews with lovie smith decrying how no one respects them.  :?
How is this different from any other Superbowl?  Would you rather succumb to the Brady/Belecheck deepthoating?  I can't think of a better matchup for the Superbowl this year.

Uhm sir, i grew up in massachusetts slogging through seven consecutive losing seasons, so empatically,

YES!!

TomC

PS personally NE vs NO was way more interesting to me.
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
well thats what everyone in america wanted..the saints in the superbowl
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
Skip got it, but it was heads...

Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:I predicting Chicago wins the coin toss
tails

Okay let's try this again.

RNSpud Wrote:
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:I predicting Chicago wins the coin toss
tails

Okay let's try this again.

Damm.... my first impression was to call "heads".......[doh]  Big Grin
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Well, its over....YAWN....
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
yep, sloppily played, uninteresting, truly showed the leagues best two  teams played in the game.

hmmm

TomC

PS Seriously, to Indy fans, congrats enjoy and prepare to get stomped next year.

lol
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
wingo Wrote:
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
ColbyPants Wrote:Colts by ten.

but generally speaking: YAWN!

generally not interested at all.

TomC
yup.  absolute snoozefest.  either way we lose.  either more peyton manning humping everything up to and including depends commercials or ten thousand interviews with lovie smith decrying how no one respects them.  :?
How is this different from any other Superbowl?  Would you rather succumb to the Brady/Belecheck deepthoating?  I can't think of a better matchup for the Superbowl this year.

lol.  yup.  one of the three worst super bowls i've ever seen since 1979.  boring game.  Maybe the worst one since XXIV where you just prayed for it to end so you could go to bed.  hey lovie we told you rex grossman sucks. 

and the commercials?  after some early winners absolute dreck.  i think it would've been a better commercial watching all the suits in a room saying that a commerical with two men kissing over a snickers bar would be a great idea to move product than the actual commercial itself.
I WIN I WIN I WIN I WIN I WIN I WIN I WIN I WIN I WIN I WIN I WIN I WIN I WIN I WIN I WIN

whado I get?