Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi all....new smoker here...
[welcome]......and like Skip said above me, start off mild.....no rush on trying to go strong, try to get a feel for the flavors that come with smoking cigars....you cant taste the smoke in your lungs so dont inhale

soon you will start to taste flavors from the tobacco that you didnt know tobacco could give off.....good luck and remember find what you like, the cigars that people on here find to be great might not be great for you.

adios.
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Thanks for all the nice input, guys. I think I will do some more reading and go buy a couple of cigars to try this weekend on Friday.
welcome
[welcome]
scott81425 Wrote:the cigar that really got me hooked on the habbit, was a romeo y julieta cedros no. 2.

Yeah......me too!! Big Grin

BTW....[welcome]  [rob]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
 [welcome]  Don't listen to these guys.  Just skip the mild cigars. Wink  You smoked cigs so I know you can hadle the nic buzz.  Pick up some Padrons like Bartok said.