Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
He Dugotme!
That's right!  Out of left field Ducati slammed the cold winter day with a trio of phen-om-in-al sticks.

1 each:

Between the Lines

RP Vintage 90 Robusto

Trini Coloniales

Mason, I don't know what to say brother except I am humbled and thank you...Oh, and payback is beeotch!
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Headley Wrote:That's right!  Out of left field Ducati slammed the cold winter day with a trio of phen-om-in-al sticks.

1 each:

Between the Lines

RP Vintage 90 Robusto

Trini Coloniales

Mason, I don't know what to say brother except I am humbled and thank you...Oh, and payback is beeotch!

Whoa!!!!  Nice Hit!!

Better head for the bunker now Mason!! Confusedhock:
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Viry viry nice!
I'm hit as well!!!!!

Looks like Mason is trying to get himself blown off of the map!

I received:

BTL

Davidoff Short Perfecto

Trinidad Colonales

Thank you so much bro!
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Mark Wrote:I'm hit as well!!!!!

I received:

BTL

Davidoff Short Perfecto

Trinidad Colonales

Thank you so much bro!
Looks like someone has a death wish!!

If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
very nice sticks!

watch out, though. i'm still cleaning up the depleted uranium from the retribution unleashed on my pad. Confusedhock:
nice job mason.  looks like a planned decapitation attack to me. 
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:
Mark Wrote:I'm hit as well!!!!!

I received:

BTL

Davidoff Short Perfecto

Trinidad Colonales

Thank you so much bro!
Looks like someone has a death wish!!

Yup, he hit the South too!

Trinidad Coloniales

Jose Seijas

Partagas Limited Reserve 1995

Thank you Mason. But ...

Like I said two of these were just payback (even though I got bombed much harder than my return fire!) and the other couple were just a simple thanks to a few people who have helped me a ton since I got on here! Rob hit me with a btl and then I scored quite a few so I sent some of those out! They are some of my favorites! I have a couple more to send out as well! Be warned! I hope that you all enjoy them! Mason
Ducati Wrote:Like I said two of these were just payback (even though I got bombed much harder than my return fire!) and the other couple were just a simple thanks to a few people who have helped me a ton since I got on here! Rob hit me with a btl and then I scored quite a few so I sent some of those out! They are some of my favorites! I have a couple more to send out as well! Be warned! I hope that you all enjoy them! Mason
The only one who should be warned is YOU! Confusedhock:
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"