Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here's Another
also 100% French Roast coffee on paper, 11x14....it's called
"Good Morning"
http://www.ericwhitfieldart.com/comp/disp_prod_pic.php?id=77
Cigar Art here - http://www.cigartist.com
I love this stuff. I was even motivated enough to click through to your web site. You've done some really nice work, of course, I'm partial to the cigar stuff.

My kids are artistic sorts and so I can appreciate the tremendous talent and dedication it takes to create. My oldest daughter is an actress, my next oldest daughter is an artist (likes pencil but also does water color and acrylic). My son is not artistic but close... he's autistic. Bad joke....

Anyway, great stuff you're putting out.

Doc
--
Doc Stogie Fresh
www.StogieFresh.com
Dr. Stogie Fresh Wrote: My son is not artistic but close... he's autistic. Bad joke....

Doc

I thought it was funny......

The painting must smell really good....I dont think of myself as an artist but I do draw and paint any chance I get....I actually painted the graffiti piece that is my avatar

keep it up man...the painting look really kick ass
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Well done brother!!

As a second generation artist, and raising the third generation in our family, I too can apreciate the work involved in any type of artistic enterprise.

Keep it up!!!
First, I gotta say I know nothing about Art. And my opinion should be kept to myself. Because it means something only to me. Witt (sorry, old GNESO habbits die hard... I mean Eric), I've seen your stuff before and it never really moved me. Some of it impressed me with the artistic ability, but not to own. This however is something else. This (& the other coffee piece) causes me to think... I like art that does that. I think it's a great work. But that is my very own very lay very unknowledgable opinion.

Sorry if it seemed otherwise, but this was supposed to be a compliment Tongue

Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:First, I gotta say I know nothing about Art. And my opinion should be kept to myself. Because it means something only to me. Witt (sorry, old GNESO habbits die hard... I mean Eric), I've seen your stuff before and it never really moved me. Some of it impressed me with the artistic ability, but not to own. This however is something else. This (& the other coffee piece) causes me to think... I like art that does that. I think it's a great work. But that is my very own very lay very unknowledgable opinion.

Sorry if it seemed otherwise, but this was supposed to be a compliment Tongue

what a d**ck! JUST KIDDING!!! Thank you, brother...and I took it as intended -- as a compliment.  I am really glad you enjoyed these pieces - I look forward to doing more

Ummm....maybe you shuld buy themWink

Cigar Art here - http://www.cigartist.com