Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Valentines Day Gifts
Well its almost here here...the day of LOOOOVE!  lol!   I stumbled across a pretty cool looking ring on eBay and ended up going that route today.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=330073984312&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=014

It was the first time I ever did a "live" auction on eBay.  Pretty darn cool and quick bidding.  

I'll probably do the dinner thing too...   The ring will be a nice surprise as we normally only go out to eat and drink for the evening.
Nice looking ring.  I was going to finally present the GF with THE ring V-day, but thats not going to work out now.  (yes we're already engaged though Tongue )
So I have no idea what I'm giong to do. 
Wow...that is a really nice ring ET......if that doesnt inpress her I dont know what will.

I was going to get food from burger king and put it on nice plates with candles around as well....not setting the bar very high is the trickWinklol
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
WOW..Confusedhock:..that's a nice ring.
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
sergione Wrote:Wow...that is a really nice ring ET......if that doesnt inpress her I dont know what will.

I was going to get food from burger king and put it on nice plates with candles around as well....not setting the bar very high is the trickWinklol
So thats why you were eyeing those candles at sav-on...hmm very smooth..[smokin]
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
Stands and Looks Back Wrote:
sergione Wrote:Wow...that is a really nice ring ET......if that doesnt inpress her I dont know what will.

So thats why you were eyeing those candles at sav-on...hmm very smooth..[smokin]

its not sav on its CVS...Get it right:XSmile

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
I never saw anything like it before, so I figured it would make a nice gift instead of the usual "dinner out" routine.
wow... Nice. I gotta confess tho. I would not want to fork over all that scratch to someone I dont know on e-bay with 33 negative and 106 neutral feedbacks.

I wish you good luck with the item & with the gift!
I looked at those and was a bit hesitant.  Then I remembered that I too have 2 negatives from selling over the years and know that sometimes you just can't please the customer.   With the volumes they are doing, it seemed to be a reasonable risk.   Its easy enough to do a chargeback if the transaction goes sour and the merchant won't fix it.   Wish me luck!  lol!
admin Wrote:I looked at those and was a bit hesitant.  Then I remembered that I too have 2 negatives from selling over the years and know that sometimes you just can't please the customer.   With the volumes they are doing, it seemed to be a reasonable risk.   Its easy enough to do a chargeback if the transaction goes sour and the merchant won't fix it.   Wish me luck!  lol!
good luck!