Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
we seem to be PIP-less
bartok Wrote:
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:maybe he put on a diaper and kidnapped LZ?
I can imagine the ransom call now.  Uncle Bob would be tied to a chair, screaming in the background "WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T GIVE HIM THE CIGARS!"
[Image: 196068~Suicide-Kings-Posters.jpg]
BOYS...BOYS.....I was lost.....

I now found my way back HOME!!! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Maduro PiPs Wrote:BOYS...BOYS.....I was lost.....

I now found my way back HOME!!! Smile
PIPS!  w/b brother.
Thank God Mario! We were just about to send out Search and Rescue.

Doc
--
Doc Stogie Fresh
www.StogieFresh.com
You guys are too much! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
i thought maybe a rougue untouchable took you out!
LOL
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
bartok Wrote:
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:maybe he put on a diaper and kidnapped LZ?
I can imagine the ransom call now.  Uncle Bob would be tied to a chair, screaming in the background "WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T GIVE HIM THE CIGARS!"
[Image: 196068~Suicide-Kings-Posters.jpg]
Good one Rob, I'd give up my fingernails one at a time before I'd give up my cigars.Tongue
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"