Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Youth vs. Experience
A C-130 was lumbering along when a cocky F-16 flashed by. The jet jockey decided to show off.

The fighter jock told the C-130 pilot, "watch this!" and promptly went into a barrel roll followed by a steep climb. He then finished with a sonic boom as he broke the sound barrier.

The F-16 pilot asked the C-130 pilot what he thought of that?
The C-130 pilot said, "That was impressive, but watch this!"

The C-130 droned along for about 5 minutes and then the C-130 pilot came back on and said "What did you think of that?"
Puzzled, the F-1 6 pilot asked, "What the hell did you do?"

The C-130 pilot chuckled. "I stood up, stretched my legs, went to the back, took a piss, then got a cup of coffee and a cinnamon bun."

When you are young and foolish - speedy and flashy may be a good thing.
When you get older and smarter - comfortable and dull is not such a bad thing!!

NANPâ„¢
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
L2S...man I'm so like the f-16 pilot...Cool
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
LOL...makes you think.

and ya right jesse, your more like a gulf cart.....you dont move unless its time to go to the next hole.
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
sergione Wrote:LOL...makes you think.

and ya right jesse, your more like a gulf cart.....you dont move unless its time to go to the next hole.
yeah you're right....i some times struggle to get up and get my mail...[cigar]
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
[lol]   Nice!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
lol... i live that joke every weekend!

I lumber along in my 18,000 pound boat doing 21 knots... A friend pulls up boasting that he got out of bed 30 minutes later than I untied the boat and will be fishing 30 minutes before me.

Meanwhile I'm sipping a hot cup of coffee... My friends are lounging around smoking stogies, eating muffins...

The guy in the boat next to me is drenched from head to toe, water still dripping from the t-top. The guys with him as asking me to come onto my boat. Their arms hurt from holding on and someone is yelling something about loosing half their bait on that last wave they hit at 40 knots.

Oh, I have a head too (bathroom)... Yup. Old and slow.
Theres another version that goes "I just turned off two of my engines"
Wink