Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taxes
Anyone do their taxes yet?
I did mine yesterday, getting  a fat chunck back.
I did mine in late January and got a bit over 3000 back total from state and federal. Selected direct deposit, so I've had the money for a couple of weeks already.
Done yesterday with turbo tax.............bastards at the state along with federales walked with $19k :X  [censored] .

"TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION"

[pirate]

"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
lz6 Wrote:Done yesterday with turbo tax.............bastards at the state along with federales walked with $19k :X  [censored] .

[color="darkred"]"TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION"[/color]

[pirate]

[color="#8b0000"][/color] 

thats sux man, I just wish I had made 19k Sad

TomC
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
i'm eagerly awaiting this year's tax refund to pay the bills for the exploded car, three root canals, one tooth bonding, one cap, glasses, contacts, eye doctor, couple hundred dollars of kids medication and various doctor bills.  i might start doing drugs if i could afford them.     

and best yet mitt romney sent me a wonderful eight page letter asking for my $100 donation or more.  mr. romney should be receiving my one page letter wednesday or so asking for his donation to me. 

taxes.  unbelievable.  where is this other family of five i'm supporting and more importantly why don't the ungrateful bastards at least send a christmas card.
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:i'm eagerly awaiting this year's tax refund to pay the bills for the exploded car, three root canals, one tooth bonding, one cap, glasses, contacts, eye doctor, couple hundred dollars of kids medication and various doctor bills.  i might start doing drugs if i could afford them.     

and best yet mitt romney sent me a wonderful eight page letter asking for my $100 donation or more.  mr. romney should be receiving my one page letter wednesday or so asking for his donation to me. 

taxes.  unbelievable.  where is this other family of five i'm supporting and more importantly why don't the ungrateful bastards at least send a christmas card.

Big Grin.....We did send you a card.

Got my meager refund already from the feds this past Friday. Electronic deposit.Smile
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
LOL still waiting for my w2's. I was left a blocked phone voice mail that someone would send to me soon. No return numbers to call and inquire, no company listing in NYC since the went out of business.....and was paid wire transfers so I have no check stubs to use to file!!! LETS ALL SING, BLACK CLOUD FOLLOWING ME!! LOL
if only...

I cant do my taxes until all my investments report in. Some investments are a Fund of Funds. Basically that means they have to wait for their investments... Then I get mine. All this means a very expensive extention. Then the bad news (although I usually settle up on the extention part)
My personnel tax appointment in three weeks. What a nightmare getting everything together for the accountant usually takes 5-6 hour of paperwork. Every year I say next year I'm going to get more organized.
Keith Wrote:My personnel tax appointment in three weeks. What a nightmare getting everything together for the accountant usually takes 5-6 hour of paperwork. Every year I say next year I'm going to get more organized.
quicken my friend quicken.