Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Third Annual StogieChat LI Herf May 19,2007
I cant get over to NY in time for this I'm afraid, I had originally planned to but its up in the air with a few other things just now, although it now looks like September for as close to a certain as I can give just now. Definatly a return visit in 2007 in any case.

No big D in tow this trip though, Mrs P has intimidated me into taking her for our anniversary instead.------------- let me know how September/October fits in to your diaries guys.

July see's me and the family in Florida for three weeks, so I cant get the spring trip I planned this year as well as the Fall trip that Mrs P wants, so May has to fall by the wayside......... SORRY.
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
MikeD Wrote:
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:
Electric Prune Wrote:Will there be an evening trip to Scores?
There's a place nearby, I think. Big Grin Wink
I hope youre not talking about Stonhenge :?
nope.  already was thrown out of that place. :?  there's a titty-bar at the end of my street.
Parkster Wrote:.....let me know how September/October fits in to your diaries guys.
Anytimes fine with me Big Grin
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Parkster Wrote: No big D in tow this trip though, Mrs P has intimidated me into taking her for our anniversary instead.------------- let me know how September/October fits in to your diaries guys.

Dave you just let me know when in september / october you'll be in the area and we'll make the third li herf that day. 

no big d? Sad  was it the cake? 
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
Parkster Wrote: No big D in tow this trip though, Mrs P has intimidated me into taking her for our anniversary instead.------------- let me know how September/October fits in to your diaries guys.

Dave you just let me know when in september / october you'll be in the area and we'll make the third li herf that day. 

no big d? Sad  was it the cake? 
Onyl teh speeling.....Big Grin
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Parkster Wrote:No big D in tow this trip though, Mrs P has intimidated me into taking her for our anniversary instead.------------- let me know how September/October fits in to your diaries guys.

July see's me and the family in Florida for three weeks, so I cant get the spring trip I planned this year as well as the Fall trip that Mrs P wants, so May has to fall by the wayside......... SORRY.

You should switch your trips around... Florida is retarded hot and humid in July, not that NY can't be but it's pretty much a guarantee in Florida

Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
MikeD Wrote:
nope.  already was thrown out of that place. :?  there's a titty-bar at the end of my street.
WTF? You're just telling us about this NOW?!?!?!
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
MikeD Wrote:
MikeD Wrote:
WTF? You're just telling us about this NOW?!?!?!

le cafe. 

bagels, pizza, subway, dunkin donuts, chinese, titty bar ,swingers club, and benjamin moore paint :?.  strip mall at the end of the block has it all.
Man i really wish sergio and myself would be able to go but we're on the west coast..  Sad
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
way to much distance to travel

But I found an airline that charges 214 one way...but still have no money after books and soon after paying for the classes

doesnt mean that it wont ever happen

Hope you guys have fun and take lots of pics
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin