Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cuban Crafters Revolution cutters
If I can get in on this I would like 2 of the cutters.

ThanksCool
if there is room, put me in for one.
Got both Reflex and Skipper. Thanks guys.

Looks like we're approaching 40 pretty quick.
like Jimbo said Bob thanks for driving this.  Awesome offer guys.  Trust me on this one you will not go back to your xikars and palios so easily after playing with this bad boy...

BE DIALING!

[Image: 03.jpg]
DD, add one more to mine please.  I am trying to get a few more people so I will let you know as they come in
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
DD, add one more for me so that's 4 total so far
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Gotcha PO. I talked with the supplier today, he said the price is the best he can do,and we need to cut off at 40 or the shipping will go up. We are now somewhere around 38. I will go ahead and order 40, and if we continue to get more interest, we'll just do it again!

I will go ahead and pm everyone my address . It looks like we got these delivered for $15.00, way to go guys!
DD, add one more for me please
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:like Jimbo said Bob thanks for driving this.  Awesome offer guys.  Trust me on this one you will not go back to your xikars and palios so easily after playing with this bad boy...

BE DIALING!

[Image: 03.jpg]

Rob! I always wondered who RA was on my fan mail! Man, it's a small world.

PM's sent to everyone, please send me your shipping address to make sure I have it. I'd like to have everything ready so when these hit next week all I'll have to do is drop them in the box and go.
Sorry for the delay in updating, had to go out of town for a couple of days with limited access. The cutters were ordered Friday. I have not yet recieved a confirmation with a ship date.

I have also started recieving payment and will update as they are recieved.

1) Discdog - 23    5-payments recieved

2) Headley - 2   recieved

3) Dickson - 2 sent

4) Tattoo Mike - 2    recieved
5) PO - 5    2-sent

6) Pep - 1  will exchange at herf

7) Rob - 1 sent

8) Reflex - 2  sent

9) Skipper -1   recieved