Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
devils-foyer
http://www.michaelyon-online.com/wp/the-devils-foyer.htm
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
LZ, why isn't this on the networks? Not enough BAD news?
discdog Wrote:LZ, why isn't this on the networks? Not enough BAD news?

Because Britney spears shaivng her head and going into rehab is soooo much more important then this political issue overseas.
:?
Djaric Wrote:
discdog Wrote:LZ, why isn't this on the networks? Not enough BAD news?

Because Britney spears shaivng her head and going into rehab is soooo much more important then this political issue overseas.
:?
Oh yeah and I forgot about Anna Nicoles' "Whose your Daddy" saga.
LZ, I didn't post a response because I didn't know what to say... I still dont, so I'll just say I shared this link with around 20 people and 2 other forums.
My respect for our boys in Iraq/Afghanistan has risen ten fold.
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
finally, some real detailed reporting. it's funny how when you read something like this you realize (again) how sanitized and vanilla 98% of news is. it's like networks and papers are deathly afraid people will get bored with any detailed, step-by-step reporting... but that is the only way to really get a feel for what's going on.

wonderful post, lz. those soldiers, all our soldiers, deserve reporting like that.
Bungalowbill Wrote:finally, some real detailed reporting. it's funny how when you read something like this you realize (again) how sanitized and vanilla 98% of news is. it's like networks and papers are deathly afraid people will get bored with any detailed, step-by-step reporting... but that is the only way to really get a feel for what's going on.

wonderful post, lz. those soldiers, all our soldiers, deserve reporting like that.
That's the only TYPE of reporting our soldiers deserve. Thanks for the great post lz, it has been forwarded several times today.
it just serves to infuriate me further when I think about the mainstream rags out there... EFF THE NY TIMES!
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:it just serves to infuriate me further when I think about the mainstream rags out there... EFF THE NY TIMES!
Ditto!!

If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles