Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CAO Brazilia's at CI
Got my CI catalog today.  They have a good special on all of the Brazilias, if you're into that cigar.  They also have a 20 cigar Gurkha assortment that includes a couple of barber poles for about $70.  Kind of tempting.

Also, they've got a good deal on the Italia's, too.
what kind of price are they getting on these? i just checked out their website, and they look to be more expensive than what eric offers, but maybe i got there before they put up the special.
Yeah, you're right.  Eric's prices are better across the board.  Sorry for the false alarm.
almost time for some more crazycigardeals.com brazilia specials eh e/t? Wink
LOL!  You never know what I'm going to toss in there!    Actually, I put a bunch of goodies in there a while ago and really didn't advertise it.   You guys might want to take a quick peek to see if there is anything there you might want!

http://www.CrazyCigarDeals.com

saw that this afternoon.  no brazilias though. SadWink
no wonder you scope up all the good deals, rob, checking em out before eric even gets the chance to tell us he's added some.
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:saw that this afternoon.  no brazilias though. SadWink
Screw the Brazilias, we need some Sopranos!
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
sopranos....yummy
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:saw that this afternoon.  no brazilias though. SadWink
Sad...that sucks....Brazilias are one of my favs.
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves