Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Car Stereos
Hey guys-

Any online shoppers on here know where to get good deals on car stereos? On friday I'll be picking up a new car (new to me anyway) and I'm gonna need to put a decent stereo in there. Actually, I'll be taking my Clarion DXZ945MP out of my car, and putting it in the new one, so I need a good one to put in my wife's car. Let me know if you have any suggestions. Thanks.
Ebay. In fact you can get a manufacturers radio for a song there (did I intend that pun?)

I found dozens of brand new Honda radios for my kids car for under $40. Being it's form the nmanufacturer, it will fit right in and look good.
Crutchfield has a pretty good reputation.  Webb address is www.crutchfield.com

I have an alpine......plays everything under the sun and is xm ready......though I bought it off my brother for 40 bux...dont know what it really costs

good stereos though
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
i used to have alpine. it was about the best radio ever. then i got it in my head that clarion was better, and ran out and bought a ridiculously expensive clarion, and i hate it. i was also considering a pioneer. just searching ebay top to bottom, looking for that killer deal.
Skips suggetion of ebay is a good idea.  I got some 3  way Pioneer speakers off of ebay shipped, for like $40 less than Crutchfeld.  I would use Crutchfeld as a price benchmark when using ebay so you know not to overpay on something.

But Crutchfeld is very reputable and does stand behind everything they sell
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
Always loved alpine,although semi commercial and mass produced into cheapness these days.I will stick with Eclipse for now,mind you I have been out of the business in almost 20yrs...lmao. Smile