Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rated R
[wtf]......[curse]
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:hollywood and people's blind devotion to it's machinations went south many many moons ago.  again we get this black snake moan racist piece of dog crap being widely released with a black derelict looking fellow holding a chain affixed around the neck of a white girl on all fours and yet smoking is taboo.  yup. 

What movie is that?
Djaric Wrote:
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:hollywood and people's blind devotion to it's machinations went south many many moons ago.  again we get this black snake moan racist piece of dog crap being widely released with a black derelict looking fellow holding a chain affixed around the neck of a white girl on all fours and yet smoking is taboo.  yup. 

What movie is that?
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
Djaric Wrote:

What movie is that?

sorry but who doesnt want a white women tied up in there back yard.....and its Christina ricci...nice

I get what your saying Rob, im sure you wouldnt see a film that had beyonce tied to up in Jim Careys back yardBig Grin....ummm not bad.....I will be back im going across town to pitch the idea to Hollywood
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
sergione Wrote:
sorry but who doesnt want a white women tied up in there back yard.....and its Christina ricci...nice

hmmm....that sounds very familiar...Big Grin

but you do have a good point
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
sergione Wrote:WTF......rated R for smoking but pg-13 with lots of death scenes
That's because murder is fine, but smoking is pure evil.