Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
so tonight we celebrated dad's birthday
his birthday was actually on thursday, but we did the celebrating tonight. i had already decided i would smoke my soprano that i had been saving for a special occasion. i gave dad a new humidor and a box of cubita sms as his birthday present, but i took over a nice selection of smokes for him to choose from for his birthday smoke. he had a monetcristo, a partagas black, a cao, and a 5 vegas to choose from. he started the night out with a 5 vegas, and capped it off with the partagas black. i smoked my soprano, and that was enough for me. i have to say, i think its my new favorite. i'm gonna have to pick up a couple more. amazing smoke, i smoked it all the way down. it was a great night! here is a pic of what was left of the soprano when i finally gave up on it.
Sounds like a great time with Pops along with some great smokes.  Is there any better bonding agent than a cigar and come beers?
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
well done scott.  fathers and sons man.  precious time.
Cigars and Coors Light!

The definition of my 2nd senior year of college.....
Enjoy all the time you can with your dad. I lost mine 20 years ago and miss him everyday.
Jack Baure would be proud!!![rob]
Bluesman455 Wrote:Jack Baure would be proud!!![rob]

lol...

that sounds really cool....glad you and your pops had a good time
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
JoeBob Wrote:Cigars and Coors Light!

The definition of my 2nd senior year of college.....
haha, its pretty much a daily routine for me. beer prices are ridiculous around here, except for coors, as the brewery isn't too far away. and, quite frankly, i like the stuff.
that's one cool pop you got there. rippin' stogies and beers... arg! arg!