Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What cigar havent you seen?
The one I have not seen that I would like to try is the Davidoff Dom Perignon
Punch SS #2
wingo Wrote:
sergione Wrote:since Mark showed me the cuban davidoff I thought about another stogie I havent seen

A Litto Gomez Small Batch

I have seen the box they come in,Litto himself with all the cute girls around him and his logo.......but never the cigar
They have a jaw dropping effect.....
[Image: lfd_lg_sbn1.jpg?t=1172833939]

[genuflects respectfully]

and wonderful offer mason.  Thanks!!!
Ducati Wrote:Everyone, there are a lot I havent seen, but I wanted to post a reply to some of these.

I have access at various local B&M's to God of Fire in 3 sizes ($20-30), ESG in the Churchill (I think its a churchill at $24), Between the Lines (actualy I have almost a box at $13), the whole line of 160's ($18 to $30), Maximus Stanford's 90'th ($22), VSG's, Litto Gomez', and Jose Seijas Signature ($13 or so).  If anyone wants some let me know.  I can buy and send pretty easily.  Since I am still fairly new, I dont mind sending and when you recieve you can pay.

Moderators, not really a for sale post, I am just trying to get cigars in the hands of those not lucky enough to have these around.  I will send a reciept with the package so everyone knows I'm not making money.

Just let me know, I plan on making a trip tomorrow!!!

Mason
WOW!!  Nice offer Mason!! Cool
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
being that i don't have a b&m, my list could be miles long. but i'll spare you guys the fun of that, and say i haven't seen much.