Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie Alert
Zaphod Wrote:
BaileyCAO Wrote:
Zaphod Wrote:Welcome aboard.

From Jackson Tennessee huh?  I spent quite a few crazy nights there.
Cool when where you down in these parts?
One of my best friends went to Union University.  It was only about a 3 hour drive down there, maybe less.  We went there a couple times a year.  But it's probably been about 4 years since I've been back.
Awesome Union was right down the street from my house. I had a bunch of friends that went to Union. Did you grow up in Jackson?
BaileyCAO Wrote:
Zaphod Wrote:
BaileyCAO Wrote:
Zaphod Wrote:Welcome aboard.

From Jackson Tennessee huh?  I spent quite a few crazy nights there.
Cool when where you down in these parts?
One of my best friends went to Union University.  It was only about a 3 hour drive down there, maybe less.  We went there a couple times a year.  But it's probably been about 4 years since I've been back.
Awesome Union was right down the street from my house. I had a bunch of friends that went to Union. Did you grow up in Jackson?
Nope, just had a friend that went there.  Since it was a fairly close drive it was a place we could go hang out for a few days over a long weekend.  Of course, we ended up heading over to Beale St. on numerous occasions.

I remember one club/bar we used to go to there...man I can't remember the name of it right now.  It was kind of a dance club?  But it had an outside part to it.  Ahh those were good times.
[welcome][welcome][welcome] Bailey!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
[welcome]

-Jesse...[rob]
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
welcome
Welcome to SC.
[welcome]