Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brokeback camp out
Rob, Tonto, Tommy2Guns & Mark went away to Cigar camp together one fine week. They had to bunk two to a room. No one wanted to room with Mark because he snored so badly. They decided it wasn't fair to make one of them stay with him the whole time, so they voted to take turns. 

First Tonto slept with Mark and comes to breakfast the next morning with his hair a mess and his eyes all bloodshot. The others said, "Man, what happened to you?" He said, "Mark snored so loudly, I just sat up and watched him all night."

The next night it was Tommy2Guns turn. In the morning, same thing--hair all standing up, eyes all blood-shot. They said, "Man, what happened to you? You look awful!" He said, "Man, that Mark shakes the roof. I watched him all night."

The third night was Rob's turn. You know, Rob the "cow boy". The next morning he came to breakfast bright eyed and bushy tailed. "Good morning," he said. They couldn't believe it! They said, "Man, what happened?" He said, "Well, we got ready for bed. I went and tucked Mark into bed and kissed him good night... He sat up and watched me all night long."
[ROTF]
Confusedhock:

HAHAHAHAHA

[lol][ROTF]

If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
THATS FREAKEN GREAT.........YOUR A GENIUS ROB

[ROTF][lol][lol][lol][lol]

IM ROLLING....HAHAHAHA
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Nice Skip! that is friggin funny!  [lol]
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
.  [lol][lol][lol][lol][lol]

Ahahah
legendary.
roflmfao!  my shame knows no boundaries.
LMAO!!!!!!!!!! new spin on an old jokeBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin  great Skipper!!
[lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][usa]