Poll: What is your favorite cuban brand?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bolivar
25.64%
10 25.64%
Cohiba
5.13%
2 5.13%
Diplomaticos
15.38%
6 15.38%
H. Upmann
5.13%
2 5.13%
Hoyo de Monterrey
10.26%
4 10.26%
Montecristo
15.38%
6 15.38%
Partagas
15.38%
6 15.38%
Punch
0%
0 0%
Romeo Y Julietta
2.56%
1 2.56%
Trinidad
5.13%
2 5.13%
Total 39 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Favorite Brand
[user=44]Rob The Long Island Cowboy[/user] wrote:
Quote:
wingo Wrote:
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:dips all the way.
Seems like an odd selection from you Rob.  I've heard these are on the milder side of Cubans.  I must try one.
i know go figure.  :?  it just has a flavor profile that while mild - medium is very interesting and satisfying.  plus when you factor in the price it's a no brainer for me.  kind of like a poor man's monte.

gotta agree that diplo's are my favorites as far as bang for the buck goes.
CAO!!!!!!!!

WITHOUT A DOUBT

Cool

I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
Dont mind Jesse, He's never had a cubanSadlol

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
sergione Wrote:Dont mind Jesse, He's never had a cubanSadlol

what can i say.....Sad
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
Stands and Looks Back Wrote:

what can i say.....Sad

I'm in the same boat. Sad 

WOOT for CAO!!

Serg, sounds like the time is rapidly approaching when we will need to get Jesse on the elevator down to the darkside...........[cigar]
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
Stands and Looks Back Wrote:CAO!!!!!!!!

WITHOUT A DOUBT

Cool

My poor eyes!!! To even have to read this made me sick to my stomach lol......tell me you did not come up with that becuase of the really cool light up box they give you with your cigars Tongue. I agree with Bob need to gety you more acclimated to the finer side of cigars lol and then see what you think of CAO
Tfire136 Wrote:

WITHOUT A DOUBT

Cool

My poor eyes!!! To even have to read this made me sick to my stomach lol......tell me you did not come up with that becuase of the really cool light up box they give you with your cigars Tongue. I agree with Bob need to gety you more acclimated to the finer side of cigars lol and then see what you think of CAO
Such as..........hmmmmm............let me guess.............A/F?   Confusedhock:   Wink
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:
Tfire136 Wrote:

WITHOUT A DOUBT

Cool

Such as..........hmmmmm............let me guess.............A/F?   Confusedhock:   Wink
Jan there are many.....CAO and Gurkha are not one of them lol. Don't get me wrong I smoke the Legends, Sopranos, Italias...ect and enjoy them, but when it comes to a good Cuban cigar, brands like CAO mereley take on "yard gar" status IMO
1.  uncle bob have mercy he's just a kid.  Confusedhock:

2.  i stand by cao however you can;t compare cubans and n/c.  it's like apples and oranges.