Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tatuaje Brown Label Lancero~
Size: Approx. 7 1/2" X perhaps a 40 ring (at most)

Price: $9 here.

Construction: Freakin' gorgeous. Flawless roll, with a pigtailed triple cap. Mahogany brown, a bit earthy looking, slightly toothy wrapper.

Prelight aroma: sweet, with molasses and raisin notes.

Draw: Excellent . . . just firm enough, not too free but no hint of plug or restriction.

Burn: Very good. Got a little sideways at first, but evened out. That may have been because I torched it up with my new Blue Rhino triple torch instead of a wooden match. :? But, hey . . . had to try it out, lol.

Accompanying libation: Mojito.

These came in with the Cojonu '03 on TW's order, and Fred for once didn't take 'em all home. Some of these guys here, sheeeesh . . . gotta grab quick or they won't leave you a thing!

GREAT cigar. Truly enjoyable, start to finish. The first inch or so is the typical Tatuaje burst of spice and power, almost overwhelming in its intensity. After a bit, the cigar settled down to sweet spice and lots of rich tobacco flavor, almost creamy at the midpoint. In the few last inches or so, the power, pepper, and intensity return for a satisfying finish.

On a 1-10 scale, with things like Opus X and PAM '64 as the 10, I'd put this at about an 8.9, maybe a touch higher. I definitely liked it . . . and I'm glad I bought two! Wink

NANPâ„¢
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
sound delicious.  nice review.

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
i liked this stick so much i bought a box. amazing scope of flavors, especially as they age. perfect construction, etc.