Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone have a neighbor thats a di*^%?
You have my most sincere condolences, Bob.  I know how much a dog becomes a part of the family.  Having just lost my pal Lexi last month, I know how hard it is. 

Just remember that as tough as it is, you're doing the right thing for Socks. 
Bob, my deepest condolences.

Most everyone has a dickhead neighbor somewhere... I can tell you stories... oh man, can I ever...

Forget about the DH and focus on Socks. I am 100% sure that you can get that citation repealed. I know there isn't a state in the world that requires dogs to be on a leash when in your own yard...

Good luck my friend.
The law in my state says the dog must be in physical control when outside of a fenced area.

A well trained dog can be controled physically by voice command as Bob demonstrated. I saw a leash law violation get dropped once using that argument.

I've seen police dogs work off leash relying on verbal comands.

Cigarsarge, you are correct. With the Search & Rescue certification, he can go more places than I can. With or without leash. But only when he wears his jacket. People freak out all the time when I walk into a restaraunt, you can see the patrons whispering & finally someone will call the manager. I have to admit, I do it sometimes just for the hell of it, it's kinda fun.
WHAT A LOAD OF BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that is the definition of an a******......and DD you have my deepest condolences
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
So sorry to hear about your friend and companion Socks. I know how hard it is to go through this. Its a bad time but you will make it through. As for your neighbor. I would not "actively" persue him. I would go witht the code violations and such but trespassing even for me is a bit much. All my neighbors are great friends of mine and would never do that! I have two terribly trained dogs who I walk of leash (well i dont walk them they kind of run where they please!) and one is a pit boxer mix which runs and barks at my neighbors all the time. ALL of them are more than understanding when i yell sorry and that shes harmless. This guy was a dick and I would just make sure that in time when you have your chance to call your association or city councilmen you do it. But once again, I am sorry to hear about your pet. Good luck through this hard time and remember how loyal and caring your dog was throughout all of this!

-Ben
not to mention that the bastard STILL had the audacity to call animal control the day after!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[wtf]         [curse]
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
Stands and Looks Back Wrote:not to mention that the bastard STILL had the audacity to call animal control the day after!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[wtf]         [curse]
And then lie to you about it last night. [curse][curse][curse]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
What an A-hole.....You seem to have a strong case against all this fluff with your next-door butt...Go to court and im sure, like you said, the judge will see the BS and throw this out

Sad that the Pups have to suffer becuse of a gossip dipstick

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
man, that's terrible! i had to recently put down a dog that i'd had for 14 years, and she was such a great dog, so i can feel for you. and about the neighbor, i had a similar situation with my dog now. he is a dalmation, and he killed a chicken. in our yard. the chickens live down the block, and got out of their gate, and came in to my yard, and my dog killed it. my dog has never harmed anyone, ever, and he was just trying to play with the chicken, and stepped on it, and killed it. i sincerely apologized to the owner, and offered to pay them for the chicken, and they told me not to worry about it, it was their fault for letting the chicken get out. WITHIN THE HOUR, the police were at my house, giving me a vicious dog warning, and threatening to have my dog destroyed. i was like wtf!!!!!