Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have a problem...
I bought my antietam about a month or so ago, and including tomorrows shipment, it should be right about full. Im not sure how this happened and the problem is, I find myself getting ready to make more purchases. I absolutely hate coolerdors for the sheer fact that, well, I dont like em. I like having a really humi. Now the question I pose is this. Do I stay relatively cost effective and order another Antietam, when the time comes, or do I just go all out and get a Staebell M+ or something of the sorts. I just cant believe it took me only a month!!

-Ben
get M+......you will eventually

and damn are you a speedy fellow.....at this rate you might as well get used to loving coolers cause dude,

its only been a month, you rock:dude:

I know you dont like coolers, though they do allow you to spend your cash on the stogies not what holds them, just MHO though.

maybe Rob can tell you how to build a cabinet
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
I would not order another Antietem...it will just be full in another month. If you have the cash spring for the M+. Some guys here will say to buy a cheaper cabinet and spend the money on smokes which is fine but if you are looking to get 1 humidor that is going to last a life time I would go for the Aristocrat. The way I look at it if you have the money to buy an Aristocrat you also have the money to stock it lol. If your budget is real tight then I  probably would suggest a budget cabinet that will allow you to spend what ever is left in your budget on cigars. There is absolutley nothing wrong with the cheaper cabinets. In fact they perform pretty well from what I hear. My only advice is to go larger than you think you need and stay away from another Antietem if you filled this one up in a month. By the time you are done buying Antietems to hold your stash you will have already spent the cash on what could of been an M+. If you do look at the cheaper cabinets definatley compare them with other lines such as the Aristocrat or the Avallos. Lets say you spend 600$ on the humidor and 200$ to ship and another 300$ on a humidity system (assuming you want a quality system such as the Set and Forget or the Accumonitor which is what I would recomend) you are only  around 350$ away from an Aristocrat M shipped right to your door and the M+ is not that much more.  Just some things to think about Smile.
Judging from the pics on cigar P0RN you've posted over the last month your going to need spend an additional $250

0 over the M+ and get the Mxt to keep up.
You will never regret the M+    [cigar]
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
My only problems are that I am a 20 year old college kid and moving often is something that is a given. An aristocrat or something of the size makes moving a bit harder and if I move yearly for the next few years, its not something I can throw in a pickup and move a few miles. I am still stumped though! Ill get through this!

-Ben
Damn - save your money and buy coolers, ferchrissakes.  Spend the money on cigars!  I have 1600 smokes in double digit coolers.  I can afford something better, but why bother?
Seems like a couple of smaller cabinets will move the best. But to be cramped all year to save an hour a year moving a bigger cabinet might not be worth it/
[user=28]FSU Stogie[/user] wrote:
Quote: it should be right about full. Im not sure how this happened and the problem is, I find myself getting ready to make more purchases. -Ben

nah. can't relate to that at all. Big Grin

(how dare you dis the holy coolerdor?!!! twenty lashes!)
coolers are your friendBig Grin after my 50ct.,100ct. and 300ct. humi's were full,what to do with boxes? trust me coolers are your friend,unless you have the scratch for the Tower of Power humi at CI.[rob][beer]