Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have a problem...
Bluesman455 Wrote:coolers are your friendBig Grin after my 50ct.,100ct. and 300ct. humi's were full,what to do with boxes? trust me coolers are your friend,unless you have the scratch for the Tower of Power humi at CI.[rob][beer]

If your thinking of the Tower of Power....check out the sales at CheapHumidors....

http://www.cheaphumidors.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_code=ch&Category_code=FURNITUREHUMIDORS
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Herfnerd Wrote:Damn - save your money and buy coolers, ferchrissakes.  Spend the money on cigars!  I have 1600 smokes in double digit coolers.  I can afford something better, but why bother?
Might as well get some coolers till you settle down.  They work great.
I pesent...The Tower of Power!!! BTW that's the name of my home theater system.Cool

[Image: 9317443.jpg]
[user=29]Bluesman455[/user] wrote:
Quote:I pesent...The Tower of Power!!! BTW that's the name of my home theater system.Cool

[Image: 9317443.jpg]

At this point, I think I would just get the Aristocrat if I was looking at that, come to think of it, I think I am going to do that, BUT I am going to try and hold off as long as possible! (if thats even possible!)

-Ben
Honestly, I'd buy the nicest custom cabinet you can afford to buy and worry about the rest later.  As far as the moving thing goes, it's gonna be a pain in the ass to move your collection no matter what you get.  I saved and had my humidor built exactly the way I wanted.  She's 7 ft. tall, 4 ft. wide and made out of cherry with full spanish cedar lining of course.  I was 28 when I did that and everyone thought I was nuts for making the investment in such a piece at such a young age.  Well, now I have all the room I need to store anything I want for short and long term in one great cabinet.  From the looks of the collection you're starting you're gonna need long-term storage space.Wink  Whatever you get, enjoy it and show us the pics. 
in all fairness until you get a reasonable grasp on how many cigars you're going to want to stock and maintain you're best off going with coolers until you can buy that dream humi whatever it may be. 

one of those questions where 300 people will give you 300 different opinions.  Smile  best of luck in whichever direction you go. 
have you thought about the conoisseur (i think that's how it's spelled) from cheaphumidors? it's in the same price point as the antietam, but almost twice the volume. nice box.