Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What to start with for first purchase
Keith,

I agree with Graham on this one. After reading your intro post about what you like, I was thinking about the Montecristo profile. I see Monte No. 4's from one vendor at $122. Great, consistent little stick, with the aspects that you describe.

But if you like the Bolivars as much as I do, go for the Royal Corona. I have a box of the BBF, and it's a couple years old. Still don't like the BBF nearly as much as the Royal Corona. While not bad, it's been a bit of a let-down for me. JMHO. Not so with the RC, and it's also a great deal at $174.

Either way, you can't go wrong. And either of those would be a great first box, along with the PSD4, of course.
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
Want a strong cigar that is tasty as can be?

Try a Montecristo Peruvian, I have the maduros and love them. I haven't tried the lighter wrapper ones though, I am sure they are tasty as well.

5-CIGAR PACKS

http://www.jrcigars.com/index.cfm?page=cig_view&ItemCode=MXBF53
“Evil is sweet in the beginning, but bitter in the end.”
Sorry, due to a database failure by the hosting company....we lost someone (Keith?)    Unfortunately, you will have to signup again because I cannot restore the account because of the error in the database.    I believe that a couple others were lost too...like my brothers account too!  SORRY!
admin Wrote:Sorry, due to a database failure by the hosting company....we lost someone (Keith?)    Unfortunately, you will have to signup again because I cannot restore the account because of the error in the database.    I believe that a couple others were lost too...like my brothers account too!  SORRY!

We had lost Keith on the previous failure.  He has since signed up again and is back posting as usual [cigar]
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]