Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hoyo Particulares
Are these being produced again?  There's a source online that sells them now but didn't sell them before.
I havent heard of any new release concerning the particulares but I would love to get ahold of some more.  Is the source selling them as an aged or vintage selection.
mtb4u Wrote:Are these being produced again?  There's a source online that sells them now but didn't sell them before.

As far as I am aware production ceased in 1987 :?.

There was a 2000 EL release with the EL band but no date. Then a 2001 EL (released in early 2002) with EL band dated 2001. 
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
burn-slow:

"I havent heard of any new release concerning the particulares but I would love to get ahold of some more.  Is the source selling them as an aged or vintage selection."

pm sent

lz6 Wrote:
mtb4u Wrote:Are these being produced again?  There's a source online that sells them now but didn't sell them before.

As far as I am aware production ceased in 1987 :?.

There was a 2000 EL release with the EL band but no date. Then a 2001 EL (released in early 2002) with EL band dated 2001. 
that's curious.
I would be very wary of s vendor who claims to have them, either the regular prodution or the ELs. :?
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
MikeD Wrote:I would be very wary of s vendor who claims to have them, either the regular prodution or the ELs. :?

pm sent