Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to the Site
Greetings All....I'm SingleMaltScott and I hail from the south eastern suburbs of Philly and have been smoking cigars for over a decade.

Nice to meet you all!!!
Well hello Singlemalt, I'll assume you're a Whisky man as the name impliesWink  Be sure to check out our Scotch P0RN section.  I'm sure you'll love to see what AVB teases us with!  As for the cigar thing, tell us a bit about your likes/dislikes.

This is Macallan2 here, btw.  I hail from MN.   [welcome]
Welcome aboard. [welcome]
Cigar wise, I am addicted to many things!!!  My favorites are virtually anything from the Oliva factories....from Serie G Maduros to MB3s.  Ashton VSGs and Opus, of course....ERDM La Flor Dellaneza, in the maduro maduro, the robusto size too.  Cusano 18 paired maduro has been in my rotation lately, as have some very good sticks from Padilla and Tatuaje.  I also enjoy RP's Edge and Vintage selections.  I guess I could some it up in I don't like mild, flavorless, shallow cigars.  I'm open to trying most anything.

And, yes, I am a fan of Single Malt Scotches as well as single barrel bourbons, good Irish Whiskey and craft brewed beers. 

Thanks for the welcome!
[welcome]SingleMaltScott
SingleMaltScott Wrote:Cigar wise, I am addicted to many things!!!  My favorites are virtually anything from the Oliva factories....from Serie G Maduros to MB3s.  Ashton VSGs and Opus, of course....ERDM La Flor Dellaneza, in the maduro maduro, the robusto size too.  Cusano 18 paired maduro has been in my rotation lately, as have some very good sticks from Padilla and Tatuaje.  I also enjoy RP's Edge and Vintage selections.  I guess I could some it up in I don't like mild, flavorless, shallow cigars.  I'm open to trying most anything.

And, yes, I am a fan of Single Malt Scotches as well as single barrel bourbons, good Irish Whiskey and craft brewed beers. 

Thanks for the welcome!
I like 'em already!
[welcome][rob]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
[welcome] to stogiechat....Cool
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
Welcome to Stogiechat SingleMaltScott! Enjoy the place.
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
Welcome from the home of single malt.

[welcome]
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why