Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Help Locating some sticks
Ok, so I am jonesing hard for some original Partagas Limited Reserves (Pre Decadas).  They came in 4 sizes Regale, Royale, Epicure, or Robusto.  They had 2 bands 1 Green Partagas Band and 1 Green "Limited Reserve" band.  They come in laquered boxes of 20. 

Every place I've found online either says no luck, OR is too sketchy.  They should be somewhere between $150 for epicures up to $270 for the Royale.

If anyone knows where I can find a box, please let me know.  There is a couple great sticks in it for you if I can complete the transaction, OR a 150 count new humidor (3 to choose from).

Thanks all, I really hope I can find some!  See this link to realize how much I like them and what they mean to me!!!

http://www.stogiechat.com/cigar-forum/view_topic.php?id=3967&forum_id=3

Mason

You may want to check with Gabe who is a retailer who lists specials here from time to time.
They have 19 singles of the Regale here

some more here

Have you or anyone used either of these sites? Thanks!
Mason
Ducati Wrote:Have you or anyone used either of these sites? Thanks!
Mason
I used longashes2u a long time ago before they raised prices.  Expensive shipping, but I got a good product.  You can call and get a real person on the phone. 
wingo Wrote:They have 19 singles of the Regale here

some more here

I went to buy the 19, and it says they only have 1 single in stock.  Someone bought them...

Went to the other site and added them to my cart, only to be told no dice, not in stock...

It seems its not meant to be...

Sad

Ducati Wrote:
wingo Wrote:They have 19 singles of the Regale here

some more here

I went to buy the 19, and it says they only have 1 single in stock.  Someone bought them...

Went to the other site and added them to my cart, only to be told no dice, not in stock...

It seems its not meant to be...

Sad
Sorry man.  That's a hard cigar to find!
Yes, we have been out of them for a while now.   Just had a chance to remove them from the website.    Another darn great cigar that comes to an end...  Cool
[user=1]admin[/user] wrote:
Quote:Yes, we have been out of them for a while now.   Just had a chance to remove them from the website.    Another darn great cigar that comes to an end...  Cool

Well I spent some real time looking for these! After finding 7 stores whose sites said they had them I was shot down after contacting each of them. From whoops we forgot to take them off to I can't figure out how to update the website to offers to sell the new decadas! Then on yahoo auctions I found a new box! A WHOLE box! Only problem...seller has 0 feedback! I bought them anyway and am crossing my fingers the come! Please everyone say a cigar prayer for me tonight! Thanks to everyone especially wingo for trying their best to help me find them!

Mason