Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Samurai Joke
Back in the time of the Samurai there was a powerful emperor who needed a new head Samurai so he sent out a declaration throughout the country that he was searching for one. A year passed and only 3 people showed up. The emperor asked the Samurai to come in and demonstrate why they should be head Samurai.

The first Samurai opened a small box and out pops a little fly. "Whoosh" goes his sword and the fly drops dead on the ground in 2 pieces.

The emperor exclaimed, "That is very impressive!"

The second Samurai also opened a small box and out pops a fly. "Whoosh Whoosh" goes his sword. The fly drops dead on the ground in 4 pieces.

The emperor exclaimed, "That is really very impressive!"

The third Samurai also opened a small box and out pops a fly. His flashing sword goes "Whoooooooossshhh Whoooooooossshhh Whoooooooossshhh Whoooooooossshhh Whoooooooossshhh." A gust of wind fills the room, but the fly is still alive and buzzing around.

The emperor, obviously disappointed, asks, "After all of that, why is the fly not dead?" The third Samurai smiled and stated simply... "Circumcisions were never intended to kill."
[lol]great joke.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

[lol][lol][lol]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Now that was good.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  But 4 cuts?  Ouch!  Brings back memories of my vacsectomy!
[lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol]

That was GREAT!!!!
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
[user=932]US_Tank[/user] wrote: 
Quote:  Ouch!  Brings back memories of my vacsectomy!
That just hurts Tongue
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
[bravo][bravo][bravo]
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
I was expecting him to chop the other 2 applicants in half, and then say "Cause i'm the only one who completed the interview!"
Vitamin G Wrote:I was expecting him to chop the other 2 applicants in half, and then say "Cause i'm the only one who completed the interview!"
I know right... lol