Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TOWER of POWER Strikes NY!!!!
ahhh man!!!! When NocalMark posted that original thread....I was thinking that someone is gonna get whipped! I even warned the person.....not thinking that I WOULD BE HIS TARGET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a massive HIT!!!! Complete destruction on the Legend Killer. I guess you can never battle a retailer....its a sure deathwish! Smile

Here is the damage!:

1 RASS (habanos)
1 Hoyo Robusto (habanos)

2 Gran Habano 3 Siglos
1 LFD Chisel Maduro

3 pack of Ernesto Carrillo collection: 1 LGC Series R #5 Maddie, 1 LGC Corona Gorda and 1 El Rico Habano Corona Suprema

THIS WAS A MONSTER HIT AND TOTAL SURPRISE!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH MARK. I'll find a way, some way to get a sneak attack in....but today....the LK raises the white flag! Smile

THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Great job Mark! That'll keep his head down for a while.
Wow Monster slam......and LK is down? great hit MarkBig GrinBig Grin.
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
way to be, mark! the bomb drought is over! lovely sticks.
DAYAM!  Nice hit Mark.  Taking down the Legend Killer as well? 

You OK Pips?  I know you can take care of yourself but just say the word brother...just say the word.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Nice hit there!!![wow] 
Man that gota hurt nice hit.
Enjoy them Mario!

Damn Mark, way to knock the snot out of the LK Tongue
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Recreating the legend, the new legend, Mark, Tower of Power. Confusedhock:Confusedhock:

Way to go Mark!!

Doc
--
Doc Stogie Fresh
www.StogieFresh.com