Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drivers safty warning
I received this E-mail from a friend who is on the Passaic County Sherrifs Dept. I thought I'd pass the information on.

[size=3]These people are really sick, if this is true.  What a depraved thing to do! [/size]

FYI style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff80"-- very important police warning

DON'T FLASH HEADLIGHTS AT ANY CAR WITH NO LIGHTS ON!!

Police officers working with the DARE program have issued this warning: If you are driving after dark and see and on-coming car  with no headlights on, DO NOT FLASH YOUR LIGHTS AT THEM!
This is a common Bloods member "initiation game" that goes like this:
The new gang member under initiation drives along with no headlights, and the first car to flash their headlights at him is now his "target."

He is now required to turn around and chase that car, then shoot and kill every individual in the vehicle in order to complete his initiation requirements.  Police Depts across the nation are being warned.

Their intent is to have all the new bloods nationwide drive around on Friday and Saturday nights with their headlights off.  In order to be accepted into the gang, they have to shoot and kill all individuals in the first auto that does a courtesy flash to warn them that their lights are off.

Make sure you share this information with all the drivers in your family!  Please forward this message to all your friends and family members to inform them about this initiation ritual.

myth and not true... check it out at snopes.
Goes to show you what cops know.
fishhound Wrote:Goes to show you what cops know.
nah... While it is true that Cops dont know jack about jack (just read mikeys posts Tongue )... this is nothing more than fabrication of some dweeb with no life trying to get his e-mail to go around the world. It's a motivated chainletter. They think they've actually accomplished something if their e-mail makes it on TV or some foreign nation of some other horse doo doo. Why I have no clue, but we all get them with all sorts of claims and reasons...