Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cao oscurros
wow, i've been really busy and not on the boards as much as i regularly am. but i got the email from thompson today about these being on special. are they any good? i'm a pretty big fan of cao, so it sounds pretty tempting. let me know if anyone's tried one.
never heard of these? Are they the CAO Anniversarios Maduro? with the red band?
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
mario, looks like they're exclusive to thompson. here's a link.

http://www.thompsoncigar.com/default.aspx?uid=1704&page=product&sender=email&cm_mmc=Email-CAOOscuro2-26559-_-bbs-HighRollerSampler&tlcode=EMC-26559&att=26550

might be worth it at the price though. i'm really tempted.
i know i saw these somewhere else as well.  you just hate to think of cao doing an exclusive with thompson.  let me check.

first the amazing falling c ashtray.  then sopranos on ci. :?
also pardon my ignorance but isn't there a difference between an oscuro wrapper and a maduro wrapper?  the title uses the word oscuro and then in the line item it says maduro.
Those look like the new CAO Gold Maduro. Maybe Thompson changed the name from maduro to oscuro to make people think it was something exclusive and new.  
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:also pardon my ignorance but isn't there a difference between an oscuro wrapper and a maduro wrapper?  the title uses the word oscuro and then in the line item it says maduro.
Yes Rob, you are right....there is a difference. Oscuro is technically a Maduro Maduro. It is much darker and fermented longer.
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
i was thinking they kind of looked like the gold maduros. its a cao, i'm sure its pretty good. i'll probably pick a box up.