Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
good cigars at local smokeshop?
What are some good quality cigars that i can just buy at the smokeshop? I specifically love a nice vanilla cigar. Any suggestion would be very nice.
C.A.O. makes flavored cigars & you could also try the Acids, maybe the Blondie
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Pick up a Romeo y Julieta Bully.
CAO Gold is a smooth stogie with some hint of vanilla.....Heaven Cigars have Vanilla tasting cigars as well

check out this site

http://www.allflavoredcigars.com/
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
The Acid Kuba KUba  flavored cigars can be tasty, but also try some of the more mild traditioninal cigars like the Romeo Y Julieta Vintage here is a little description o them.

ROMEO Y JULIETA VINTAGE CIGARS

Handmade DR

Wrapper: ECCT    Binder: MEX    Filler: DR

Mild-Medium Bodied

The Romeo y Julieta Vintage line has a silky, blond, shade wrapper and a very select blend of aged tobaccos. The smoke tastes of honey and cream with light notes of cocoa, and offers the nose a subtle, pleasing aroma. Meticulously crafted and blended, this is one of the finest mild cigars available.

I think you'll find over time the flavored cigars are more like a dessert to have one once and a while.
try some acid krush, they come in tins of 10 and will only cost you 14-15 bucks.  they have a sweet, smooth taste with a nice draw.  all of the acids i've had have been poorly made which completely ruined the smoke for me.  i might have just got bad ones though.  ask your local smoke shop too, they will have some valuable knowledge as well.
vanilla is a common flavor that you can detect in a number of "traditional" cigars as opposed to that artificially induced vanilla of flavored cigars.  

definately seconds on the ryj and cao gold lines. 
I second that ^

The subtle hints of vanilla you get from a good tobacco getting its flavour from the earth are far more pleasing and alluring than an over whealming rush of peaches, or irish cream.  kind of like to much of a good thing.
sergione Wrote:CAO Gold is a smooth stogie with some hint of vanilla.....
Agreed.  Had one of these last night.  Very mellow enjoyable smoke.  Good one for beginner smokers trying traditional cigars(vs flavored).
thanks for all the inputs i will try these out