Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What to smoke today???
So I'm getting ready to leave for an extended bike ride out to a town called Cosmos, MN.  It's about 75 miles roundtrip on a crushed limestone trail.  I'm hoping 6-7 hrs.  What would you smoke after this feat?  I'm thinking something large and very time consuming since I'll be celebrating the completion of one hell of a ride( and whatever dumbass pick my MN Vikes make in the draft today).Big Grin 

Dinner will be 12 ounces of filet and some nice wine will be opened.  I'm leaning towards a nice Malbec so I'm thinking I'll need something a little more full bodied. 

Opus DC

Padron '26 #2

VSG Spellbound

'03 Anejo (any size since I've got 'em allTongue)

Or a couple smaller sticks throughout the eve?  I'll check back after the ride and look forward to seeing what you've suggested.  Have a great day gents.  I hope yours is looking as nice as mine!
I would do the Anejo or the Padron.  Both are great after a nice steak dinner.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Padron [cigar]
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
Padron's are delish, especially the 1926's.
ahhhh Malbec....very nice choice....cant go wrong with Argentine wine! Smile

I would lean towards the Anjeo or Padron 26 myself. That Anejo seems to have some nice age...maybe I would go with that....

ENJOY!!!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Well I failed miserably at trying to do a ride that long this early in the year!Tongue  Seems as I get older I have to train and actually work up to these long distance rides.  The positive though is I can smoke a nice long Opus DC while enjoying the afternoon sun on the patio listening to the draft (way to go Vikes, BTW), then eat dinner, then have the Anejo for desert!Big Grin
Smoked a Cusano 10 while I mowed the lawn tonight.
Well I did smoke the '04 Opus DC today.  What a wonderful cigar!  The age really turned this cigar into something special.  There was no pepper spice to speak of but complex flavors throughout.
If you have the Pardon, then I would smoke that. 
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:If you have the Pardon, then I would smoke that. 
Jimmie is a PAM ho. oh damn... can I say "ho"?