Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carlos Toraño Virtuoso Maestro
7" X 50, Dark Natural

Appearance:  This was another in my recent string of beautiful looking cigars.  It was firmly packes and dense stick.  Also it was a very smooth wrappered cigar, with no visible veinsa and an awesome roasted coffee hue.  It definately sparked my interest.

Pre-Light:
  Clipped easily.  As a side note I have to say I have been nothing but impressed with my new Palio Cutter.  It really is quite sharp and even dense cigars have not provided any resistance to it, meaning a nice clean cut every time.  Pre-Light draw was of roasted coffee, and leather, and some underlying earthiness.

Burn/Draw:  The burn was straight, ans self correcting, and I never really thought much about it while smoking this cigar.  Which means it was good.  The draw was a little tight during the first inch.  I think this might have been because I got this cigar at the local stogie shop and may have been a tad more damp than I would have had it.  After the first inch, though, it opened up nicely and was quite forgiving, producing plenty of smoke.

Flavors:  This was a great rich, sumptuous cigar, full of rich flavors.  It started out with a burst of spice and some rich earthiness, but that faded after the first inch (the dampness issue possibly).  After the first inch it opened up into a nice rich cigar.  There were sweet notes of cinnamon and ginger, and rich cocoa, with a nice deep roasted coffee underneath.  These flavors all interplayed with each other throughout the length of the cigar, providing a quite enjoyable experience.

TomC
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
I love these---pretty much the strongest stick Torano makes, now that you never see the 2002 Limitada around anymore.

I have yet to have a bad Torano. The Silver Exodus is a bit "meh" but even it's not bad.

NANPâ„¢
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
Not A Nice Person Wrote:I have yet to have a bad Torano. The Silver Exodus is a bit "meh" but even it's not bad.

I've said the same thing about Toranos myself...ask Tom

Nice review, kid Smile
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
I love them along with the sigs. and 1916 cammies.[italy][rob]
great review Tom-ass

Big Grin
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
Stands and Looks Back Wrote:great review Tom-ass

Big Grin

Mikey can't get away with that, KID, you cannot.

Prepare to be destroyed!

Mwahahahaha!

TomC
ColbyPants Wrote:

Big Grin

Prepare to be destroyed!

Mwahahahaha!

TomC

PSH!!!!!

I'm not scared!!!!!
[happy]

I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
Stands and Looks Back Wrote:
ColbyPants Wrote:

Big Grin

Prepare to be destroyed!

Mwahahahaha!

TomC

PSH!!!!!

I'm not scared!!!!!
[happy]

you should be.
ColbyPants Wrote:
Stands and Looks Back Wrote:
ColbyPants Wrote:

Big Grin

Prepare to be destroyed!

Mwahahahaha!

TomC

PSH!!!!!

I'm not scared!!!!!
[happy]

you should be.
nothing scares me...[rob]