Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New toy!
MikeD Wrote:The S&W M&P series weapons have had good reviews in several firearms publications.  I am jealous, Uncle Bob.

But I hope you enjoy your Kalifornia legal 2 round magazine. lol Wink

The climate for any guns here is just unbelievable. The bad guys have full auto AK's and extended magazines for their automatic handguns.....:X .........the good guys are stuck with a 10 round magazine max and not allowed purchase of a AK semi at all..Sad

Here is just one stinking assembly bill being pushed right now that the NRA in Cali is lobbying hard against.

AB 1471: would require that the make, model and serial number be microstamped onto the interior surface or internal working parts of all handguns in such a manner that those indentifiers are imprinted onto the cartridge case upon firing. Handguns that do not include their identifying information would be defined as "unsafe" and their manufacture, sale and transfer would be a crime..............Tongue.....[curse]
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
NYC is similar like California in gun laws, but the rest of the state anything goes, except machine guns and short barrelled rifles/shotguns. 

I cant get anyone to ship high cap mags to me, but I can legal own them due to my LE status (I find other means to aquire them tho)
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]