Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Bride
While attending a wedding little Timmy asked his mother, "Mommy, why does the bride wear all white?". Timmy's mother responded, "Well sweety, the bride wears all white because today is the happiest day of her life, and she wants to show that to everyone." Timmy thought for a second, then asked, "Well then why does the groom wear black?"
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Nice heres anotherBig Grin

Remember Little Timmy? He's the foul-mouthed boy who lives down the block from Little Johnny.

Anyway, Little Timmy was sitting in the back of the class the other day, squirming. He raised his hand and said, "Teacher, I have to piss."

Flustered, the teacher said, "That is not the correct word to use, Timmy. The correct word is 'urinate.'" She told Timmy that he could go to the bathroom if he could correctly use the word "urinate" in a sentence when he returned.

Little Timmy came back from his trip to the potty and sat down. "Can you use 'urinate' in a sentence, Timmy?" the teacher asked.

"Yes," Timmy said. "Right now ur-in-ate, but if you had bigger tits you'd be a ten."
Little Timmy was in the garden filling in a hole when his neighbor peered over the fence. Interested in what the cheeky-faced youngster was up to, he politely asked, "What are you up to there, Tim?"
"My goldfish died," replied Timmy tearfully, "and I've just buried him."
The neighbor was concerned. "That's an awfully big hole for a goldfish, isn't it?"
Little Timmy patted down the last heap of earth then replied, "That's because he's inside your cat!"
[lol]
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
LOL
 [Image: 23_2_16.gif] 
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
[lol]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
very good, all of them.
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
ColbyPants Wrote:very good, all of them.
ditto!
[lol]
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007