Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best place to buy Cigar Oasis
Were is the best or preferred place to buy a Cigar Oasis?
Keith Wrote:Were is the best or preferred place to buy a Cigar Oasis?
Definitely NOT Bargain Humidors :X
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Looking at the aristocrat modified ones, they increased the air flow and added the option of enlarged reservoir.

http://www.aristocrathumidors.com/cigaroasis.htm
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:

Did I miss something??

I was going to be cute and say "buy an Antietam @ bargainhumidors!"... :?
JoeBob Wrote:

Did I miss something??

No, I haven't posted the problems on the open forum.....I'm pissed....

(here's whats going on, in a nut shell, I can supply more details)

I have a new cabinet & needed some C.O.s, so....

I ordered 2 Co XL +s , they tell me the order processed, they tell me it shipped on 1 day, then when I ask "where is it?"...they tell me on the phone that it sahipped on a different day. I go home that night & find an e-mail from them that they were back ordered. I call the next day, they send an e-mail saying they will look into it....several days of no responces, I left a voice message yesterday afternoon telling them in no uncertain terms to cancel the order.

Sorry for the rant....

Most of the time when you call them you get the answering machine...."for faster response, send an email"...yeah, right....

If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
:X

That's no good Jan....hope you get it all squared away so you can season that new humi!
JoeBob Wrote:

Did I miss something??

I ordered 2 Co XL +s , they tell me the order processed, they tell me it shipped on 1 day, then when I ask "where is it?"...they tell me on the phone that it sahipped on a different day. I go home that night & find an e-mail from them that they were back ordered. I call the next day, they send an e-mail saying they will look into it....several days of no responces, I left a voice message yesterday afternoon telling them in no uncertain terms to cancel the order.

Sorry for the rant....

Most of the time when you call them you get the answering machine...."for faster response, send an email"...yeah, right....

Sorry to hear that. Some companies just don't get it especially companies that market to a leisure activity, people want fast delivery and impeccable service. It's supposed to be fun I would like to enjoy ordering something for a hobby and when it isn't, it becomes like work and that just sucks. The only thing worse than slow & bad service is double talk or people that don't know shit about what there trying to sell you.

I think I'll order directly through STAEBELL & ASSOCIATES, there prices are as good as anyone and they have two modified units. They both circulates more air than stock and one offers the same enlarged reservoir as their set and forget system.
Keith Wrote:
JoeBob Wrote:

Did I miss something??

Sorry for the rant....

I think I'll order directly through STAEBELL & ASSOCIATES, there prices are as good as anyone and they have two modified units. They both circulates more air than stock and one offers the same enlarged reservoir as their set and forget system.
Not to mention Bob invented the CO XL so you know he stands by his productSmile
you know, i had a similar experience with bargain humidors. when my antietam arrived damaged. the order went fine, shipping was lightning fast, and then it arrived bruised. so i called. and left a voicemail. and a day passed without response. so i called again, left another voicemail. sent numerous emails. never got a reply, so i just called and called. finally someone answered, i told her what was up, and she immediately took care of it and sent me a new one. apparently, at the time, there was something wrong with their whole system, and they weren't receiving any voicemails, or getting any emails. don't know what the story there was, but they took care of me once i finally got a hold of them.
cheap humidors.com.  period.